College of Business Administration
At College of Business, we prepare students to play an important role in managing the modern organizations with special reference to HR, Banking and many General management hierarchies. Our graduates have been placed at very key positions in various organizations in UAE. The College is well equipped with high tech systems for course delivery, interactive activities and community services in UAE. The College has high profile Faculty members who are qualified from prestigious Universities around the world. Our graduates are working at various strategic levels in Government and Private Corporations. Our programs are fully recognized by the Ministry of Education, UAE and International Accreditation bodies. The College is also the member of ACBSP (Accreditation Council for Business School and Programs), USA. We are also academically aligned with SHRM (Society of HRM), USA.
The College of Business Administration seeks to educate students from diverse backgrounds and provide them with fundamental skills, knowledge, and practice of business administration to become productive managers and leaders in their respective fields. Our programs help to develop practice-oriented specialists, innovative leaders and knowledge experts to deliver in a dynamic and ever changing business environment.
- Develop practice-oriented approach to learning and cultivating the continuous improvement model based on inputs from diverse stakeholders.
- Create and develop intellectual contributions that help in addressing contemporary issues of business community.
- Integrate curriculum initiatives with practical insights to advance management practices.
- Align curriculum with market demands and socio-economic factors incorporating flexible and innovative learning approaches.
- Enhance the reputation of undergraduate programs by improving quality and rankings.
- Demonstrate broad base of interdisciplinary and allied knowledge related to business concepts, theories, and principles to establish substantive depth in underlying principles of business strategies, problems and solutions.
- Develop a range of skills including quantitative approaches, information technology, verbal and written communication, and presentation skills for varied business situations.
- Integrate relevant business and interdisciplinary theories, principles and practices to solve business problems in local and global business context.
- Utilize the entrepreneurial skills to create innovative solutions in dynamic and complex business environments.
- Develop business management and teamwork capacities to demonstrate the ability to comprehend the challenges of multi-cultural environment.